COMPETITION LAUNCHING SOON
COMPETITION LAUNCHING SOONCOMPETITION LAUNCHING SOON
COMPETITION LAUNCHING SOON
COMPETITION LAUNCHING SOON
1. Information published by the Promoter, as defined below, on how to enter and prize information form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms and Conditions”). Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
3. Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents over the age of 18, as of the date of entry who have fulfilled the requirements set out below.
4. Employees, directors, managers and contractors and their immediate families, of the Promoter and Promoter’s parent company, affiliates, franchisees and retailers, suppliers and associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin. The Promoter is Choice Hotels Asia-Pac Pty Ltd (ABN 41 081 959 891) of 150 Jolimont Road, East Melbourne Victoria 3002 Australia (03) 9243 2400 (the ‘Promoter’).
5. The competition may be entered as follows during the Promotional Period (defined below):
a. Entrants may enter the competition by downloading the App via:
i. Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choicehotels.android
ii. Or the iTunes App Store:
b. And by making a reservation on the Choice Hotels App (defined above) and completing a stay at one of the Promoter’s franchised Econo Lodge®, Comfort™, Quality™, Clarion or Ascend Hotel Collection properties in Australia or New Zealand (each a ‘Choice Hotels® Location’).
6. In the event that a confirmed reservation is cancelled or the stay is not consumed, then an entry into the competition will be deemed void.
7. Stays at Choice Hotels® Locations that are not made on the Choice Hotels App i.e. direct with the hotel, a website or over the phone, will not be valid.
8. Entries must include all requested contact details to be eligible to win. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, inappropriate or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
9. In the event that a reservation is placed on behalf of another person, the entrant into the competition will be the person whose name appears on the reservation confirmation.
10. Entrants will receive one (1) separate entry for every confirmed reservation which results in a consumed stay at a Choice Hotels Location across Australia or New Zealand during the Promotional Period.
11. There will be thirteen (13) pairs of Emu Australia slipper prizes total. Each with a prize value of up to $99.95.
12. Total prize is valued up to $1,299.35 as of (14/05/2018)
13. Each prize consists of:
|Prize Details||Valued up to|
|One (1) pair of Emu Australia slippers||$99.95|
|THIRTEEN PRIZES TOTAL||$1,299.35|
14. The competition commences 01/06/2018 at 00:01 AEST and ends 31/08/2018 at 23:59 AEST.
15. The thirteen (13) prize winners will be drawn on 14/09/2018. at the premises of Permitz Group Pty Ltd 2.03/4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW 2250 at 14:00 AEST.
16. The Promoter will ensure that all valid entries have an equal chance of winning.
18. The thirteen (13) Emu Australia pairs of slipper prizes will be sent to the winners up to 4 weeks after the winner has confirmed their delivery details and selected slipper, colour and size.
19. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on the following dates to distribute any unclaimed prize if unclaimed by 14/12/2018.
20. Any unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same time and location (Permitz Group Pty Ltd 2.03 /4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW 2250) as the original draw.
21. Winners of any further draws will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names published on the Promoter’s website ChoiceHotels.com.au, ChoiceHotels.co.nz, NeedaBreak.com.
22. The prize is not transferable to another person.
23. All slippers (prizes) will be posted by a third party carrier. Delivery times may vary. However, prize provider aim to deliver your Products within 2 to 7 business days to any given location. All deliveries can be tracked online and this tracking information will be sent to you once your Products have left the prize provider warehouse.
24. All winners are responsible for making sure that the shipping address is current and correct. The prize provider is not responsible for reshipping orders at their expense if incorrect details are provided. Delivery shall be completed when the prize provider deliver the Products to the address that you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility for that time.The prize provider will make every effort to deliver your selected style, size and colour from the men’s range http://bit.ly/EMUAustraliaMensSlippers or Women’s range http://bit.ly/EMUAustraliaWomensSlippers
25. Prizing is subject to availability. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, then the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to Australian and New Zealand legislation. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize provider’s requirements. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
26. A current residential street address must be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and prize delivery. The Promoter and prize provider makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize-winner.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
29. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and any third parties associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
31. In participating in the prize, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual, irrevocable and exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winner (and his/her) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
32. The Promoter (subject to State, Territory and New Zealand Legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
33. Any cost associated with accessing the Choice Hotels App is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
34. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purport to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other implied terms, conditions or warranties under other legislation (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including liability under the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including in negligence) for any personal injury or death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition and promotion: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize by any person. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, in which case such liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law to the total prize value specified in these Terms and Conditions .
Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/24945